'bout time.
Hibernate that's my job.
Hot pepper jelly cooling right now.
Blue and white can only, convection (room) blower motor.
Tank treads for an A1A?
damm, that's my problem I used runabout red yesterday with the burger.
Yes, that can happen for number of reasons. Not good thing to have to deal with.
It has been around since the 1950's. We have three regular sea food places. The third one is 6 hours away one way.
Going up to camp tomorrow.
No, the number two place.
Putting summer stuff up and went out for lunch.
Well I see it is time to set my 2:00 AM wake up call.
Well, how is Weight loss going?
I lugged one around today but didn't need it. That suited me just fine. Still have other things to get rid of.
Larry my goal is no cane no walker, I'm past the walker and hopefully getting past the cane. I have 2 canes can play games with them but still...
The boss has a folding canvas cart she drags to the beach, this morning we did a decent job of filling it with pears for drying. Our three pear...
Hi Kap.
Got to run the leaf blower next,hey Don, I finally put that burn pot in the stove. I also managed to get a 40lb bag from the garage into the burn...
Being myself, for the last 3 months Mercy has screwed up my bill. Today I told them to get it corrected or go without payment. We will see, they...
I could do something like that but #2 is cheaper.