Took a walk to the mail box and back .2 miles total down and up hill all the way.
No,I am not running to check everything.
The boss said it was 28 here, 40 now,have no clue to inside temp but I'm warm.
Stove is on auto and set to keep the t-stat warm in my den.
Hey Mike and Sonja may have the place sold by then.
There a lot of out of state plates in the lot most of the time
Test burn went fine, so far so good for my recovery, just taking time.
Bray's sausage platter for lunch.
Hi Garry, I just got mine cleaned this morning really late for me. Had a run in with a Cerebral bleed aka one of the two forms of stroke.
Test burn going.
No. But I could if there are decent sized ones.
No.
Growl!!
When up to camp Saturday I had a Sebago brewing runabout red.
I have to go very light on that stuff.
They pay no heed to anyone.
Graduated PT today.
Enviro?
and eat !!
Trying to be a good bear.