Thanks Steve, but I think I'm all set I got a three pack of 6' ones, more than I need likely I have some that I didn't have close at hand. I have...
No needed some coax patch cords to confuse the issue.
Out for delivery.:thumbs:
Was very bad had a hard apple cider.
Growl.
Behave yourself.
There are two types of cartridge units one is swagged there are multiple sections in parallel one goes temp drops, ohms increase, longer ignite...
Yes, you need to talk to Mike about the other hole ( normally used to compensate for high altitude ignition issues.)
No comment, mine doesn't have a collar.
Yep me too.
If you have a segment gone you can have problems, usually slow ignition.
I get mine from Grainger.
Hey I ain't a mind reader.
Watts/Volts/Amps/Ohms conversion calculator
A nominal 425 to 450 watts.
Talk to Mike I don't have that stove but it is all in the air flow.
Too far back is also bad.
Inferior wallboard dust pellets.
There is a poke out hole and don't forget that the igniter can not be blocking the air flow (too far forward)'.
IHP look into air flow past the igniter. It counts far more than people give it credit for. Seems to be a good 300 watt unit.