Had to satisfy my curiosity. I PMed the lady this morning asking if any wood left. No reply. I went a few minutes out of my way this afternoon to...
Yeah not a good idea. Is the pool open?
Nice load! :thumbs: Good thing it wasn't muddy. That dries fast if you process it quickly. Just don't let it sit as long as that birch in your...
At least they'll be dry. Have the boys move them???
Need any more? Three bags full from yesterday and today.
Kind of an unintentional experiment I tried a couple years ago. Had a bunch of sweet, clean and weathered barkless rounds staged and was...
That is a biggun. Will that go for general cordage? How long will you dry it? HL takes multiple years in my limited experience. Great firewood...
Started in on splitting yesterday. Couple cords through after a few hours. Normally like to have it split and stacked by Memorial day, but work...
As long as it holds firewood and you make money!
[MEDIA]
Those are good ones Dave! :salute:
Good luck with the stand. Be sure to post more pics as it progresses.
:heidi: Just for that I'm not giving you a "like"!!! :rofl: :lol: Moderating can you revoke his membership!:D
Spose you could head up to jrider's place to cool off this week.:dennis:
Nice saws....BUT I did notice the "Magnum" sticker on the 357. :picard: :D
Another case of abuse. Wood customer who I've become friends with. Lives right down the street from me and lets me store black locust there. I...
Im making my coffee this morning and out of the corner of my eye I see a big hawk (or bird of prey) land and take off real quick. Dunno what it...
Load of red maple from last week.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
She did give me the address in one of the PM's. Turns out I was going right by there at the time.:picard: If I'm focused (which doesn't happen...
Just sent a PM. It was June 5th I messaged. Woman said two others interested before me. It is in Meriden.