Years back when I owned a house I had bad green algae and mildew stains on the vinyl. I was going to pressure wash. My neighbor across the...
Adjusting carbs not for me. My patience isn't that good. I tried on my 335 for 20 minutes using mfrs specs from scratch and nearly threw the...
He is the type wood is wood and it burns. I think he became a newbie when he bought the house and started using the wood stove. I honestly think...
How is the 262? I have my friends 262 here that was fixed up by M2theB.
Good amount of wood there. How much you thinkin' cord wise? Youre a die hard to be making firewood in this heat wave. Of course I'd be there...
Another product I just tried is mixed 50/50 with water. Use a pump type sprayer to wet the roof. Wait 15 minutes then hose off. If worked great...
Not 100% sure. The product is called "moss out" not moss away. I was just reading the fine print directions and they recommend doing it late day...
Product called moss away. Hooks onto the end of a garden hose and it automatically dilutes it. Spray on and forget it. You can buy refills for...
YUP! :dennis: Stacking maybe the only firewood task I'll be working on this week. May assemble more bundles and might have a delivery or two.
LOL!!! Honestly the tree should come down. Planted too close to the garage 50+ years ago. Has a slight lean toward the garage. Drops dead...
I do very little roofing anymore. Siding repair today then back at the 3 season porch I built for some finishing details. Have the back half of...
Somebody's gotta say...Thats a big sum beech! I wouldn't wanna process that in the heat. Maybe return the favor and give him some black or...
Ill be overcooked the next few days. No need for infrared thermometer either.:dennis:
How do you know they are in a good mood? :D
Pretty cool with the elk. Great pics too. Been meaning to ask Gary. How has the finger healed up? Fully healed? No issues with dexterity?
I did another 30 bundles yesterday. Ready when he is. Checked out my three local stations and one ready for a 30 bundle order this week. I may...
Split the rest of the rounds yesterday. Hope to get all of it stacked ASAP. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Bunch of skinnies need to be bucked...
Sounds like another GTG may be in order. :saw: :beerbbq: :cheers: Hot weather:dennis: may not be fun unless your pool is open! :D Im...
I thought of your splitter when I saw the logs and didn't really want them. Will/does it push through big knots?
Didnt forget about the tulip. Trying to coordinate a visit with the Mrs to he daughters. She's up there a lot babysitting during the week.