Stacked another half row this morning. (no pics but it happened) No time later today. Ill top that one off tomorrow and maybe more. Dump run...
I used to, now its 1.9 thumbs! :rofl: :lol: Still LOVE free stuff! :dancer:
Thats a lotta chips. How many yards you think there was? How far does your lot go on that side of the chain link fence?
Started stacking yesterday. 1/6 done. Stack is 12' long and 6'9" tall. When full it will hold five cords. [ATTACH]
One third was pretty bad. I had to wet first then saturate with product. Left to PU more and when I came back I could see a change in color to a...
That stinks. Do you have a fan for the woodyard? Any shade? Did ten bundles yesterday. Still no word on the 100 order yet. Ill deliver 30 in...
I hear ya. The new normal. I usually grunt and occasionally curse depending on what I'm doing. I always say it could've been worse.
Very true. How's the heat wave up there Lyle? Not that often it gets that hot up your way. You have AC?
Thanks for the kind words. :handshake:
Great job getting it down safe Jeff. Now I understand why you cut it so low to the ground. Nothing worse than hitting metal while making the...
Welcome ImGunnar :handshake: Great to have you. We're the dysfunctional family you'll be glad to be a member of. :loco: :crazy: Awesome group...
Do not try this t home. Used the DeWalt 20v pole saw off the ladder to cut off the dead limbs. The low ones on the other side I reached from the...
Spotted one in my travels today and thought of this thread. Without the blooms i'd never have known. Being the tree nerd I am I had to stop on...
I wonder how long the BL chips will last?
Is it similar to this? Hügelkultur Her oldest daughter and BF are big into organic and made one for their garden. I was mortified when I saw...
I'd be doing the same. In the shade it wasn't too bad here either.
Not a tree, round, or split in sight! enjoy!
Some of us fit that description more so than others! :tree: :saw: :axe: :dennis: :loco: :crazy: :whistle:
LOL!!! I like the old fashioned crank starter!
Zinc, copper and even lead are great inhibitors of moss and algae growth. Just look at a roof surface below the runoff pattern below cupolas,...