Goldfinch showed up again. Hopefully they stay for the Summer[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Delivered 30 to my best regular late yesterday. His rack is almost full. Drove by this roadside stand. Stopped to inspect the quality. Seemed...
I would've almost brushed that off as a sassafras until I studied the bark a little closer. I zoomed in on the leaves and its definately not a sassy.
Finished the second row and started a third this morning. Nice and shady there. Had time after work so stacked some more. Before[ATTACH]...
I stopped doing that as I'm too anal retentive and see areas where I don't like the stack! :loco: :crazy:
Yikes! That happen often? You have a generator?
Good scrounge on the pallets. I used to like finding nice primo ones. Some good wood to be had. Cant blame you for waiting. I stacked in the...
Smart man! :sherlock: causes chimney fires! :rofl: :lol:
Cool score. Is the cypress common in your area? Supposed to be very rot resistant. Years back the old local lumberyard was selling cypress...
Does your assembly/processing area get any shade? Luckily full shade where I do bundles. May deliver 30 today to one of my local customers.
Don't mind "normal" SUmmer temps, but hot and humid you could have! (sorry T.Jeff Veal) I kinda miss it when its gone as i'm a cold weather...
I remember that score very well. Time flies. Little at a time and it'll get done. The faster its done the faster the rack will be empty and you...
I was totally floored to see it there. Very little wood to scrounge as it was mostly brush. There was probably more buried but didn't feeling...
How much more wood do you need to get in the basement?
Congrats on your first saw. Echo is a good brand. Never have run one but have heard nothing but good things about them. Too bad about getting...
Nice stuff there Glenn! Was this local?
Shade and basement in the heat. Smart move. :yes: I have a bunch of wood that needs migrating too should you get bored again. :whistle:...
Some good stuff with easy access from the looks of it. Take it slow in the heat.
Good thing I'm not your neighbor! :whistle:
I thought you were on vacation drinking beer at the beach?