Some variety of oak maybe. Any leaf pics chunez? That would nail down the ID
What a coincidence as I literally was just looking at that map as the weather channel was talking about it. Stay safe and hopefully nothing more...
I do free delivery within five miles of woods location. Fee per mile after that. They give me the address and I'll quote. Maybe I'll throw a...
I have not either. Stretching the norm especially if I'm noodling.
Good idea! I'm still using cardboard. :emb: How many saws do you know own Zack?
Yup. The new normal. Picking up nails and ziploc bags are the biggest aggravators. :headbang:
I had my 290 (now sold), 460 and Husky 335. FHC should sponser a support group for CAD. Of course I support others in there efforts to...
How many saws did you own when you joined FHC?
Does it matter that it seems to be a yard planting? Maybe a hybrid? I recognized the blooms.
Few hours this afternoon cutting splitting and stacking. Finished third row and got half of the fourth done. All the wood there has been...
The rack pictured I don't sell to. I happened to pass it and had to satisfy my curiosity.
Thats not bad. How far is it? Do they need to be wrapped? I've thought of listing bundles on FBM as the 100 bundle guy isn't coming through as...
How much can they split in a typical session? Do they set their own hours? Safe travels and enjoy.
Not a fun day for anything firewood. It was okay to goof off especially with a garden hose. Did a few hours of cutting, splitting and...
X2 ImGunnar If you had to cut a boatload of wood in a short amount of time and do it all the time then porting is the way to go. The guys here...
:rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Its mostly to reduce pullback on the starter rope. I only use it on my higher CC saws. As far as I know it doesnt affect the saws ability to start.
Isnt that the pot calling the kettle black? :eek: :rofl: :lol:
It was like that here today. I have more stacking to do too! Luckily mostly shaded but I'll still get saturated. :picard: :dennis:
I never have. Years back my OPE dealer recommended replacing it on my 028 back in the late 80's. It was a spur sprocket. Thinking back it...