IMO it all boils down to the weather. Too humid nobody wants to sit outside by a fire, myself included. If its not too hot or humid then yes...
Maybe give him some magnesium and a leaf blower? :dex: :coldfire:
Mine are mostly six pieces but some up to eight. I pack them in there like a Tetris game.[ATTACH]
L Looks like a nice load of wood. Any loads of green wood dropped off lately?
If I did that a lot and often I would. Suppose if I didn't wholesale I could. The only small volume sales I've done are 1/4 cords and mostly on CL.
"Would you like fries with your bundle of cherry"? :rofl: :lol: Very true. If I actually kept a tally of my time from harvest until delivery...
My bundles are 8x8x16. I have some mesh bags and have though of selling by weight on FBM.
What sizes will you mill the TP? What will it get used for or will you sell it?
Raccoons are regulars here. Somehow they managed to unlock the lid on the garbage can and made a mess with the trash. :headbang:I had a single...
Thats cool. Thanks for sharing Joe. Be a b!tch to process one of those. Sorry, thinking like a hoarder here! :emb:
I often wonder the same myself when I look at "factory made" firewood bundles. I have 5-6 convenience stores I wholesale to. Never figured out...
Thats the FHC spirit! :salute: Way to get it done sir!
Dont see any up your way?
Rest of the wood there was stacked today. Still room for a cord plus. Another half cord at main storage to process and bring in. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Put the 18" splits vertical in the fire pit? :D
Anything Stihl! :saw: Definitely not a Husqvarna! :eek: Just kidding everyone. Honestly, run that saw for a while and get used to it. One...
Im in CAD admission! If I admit to it then its not a problem, right? I'm not actively seeking any particular saw, but if a killer deals shows...
Gotcha. I don't often stop and check them out. If I get gas at a station I don't use, i'll look at their bundles and ask what they sell and buy...
Popular question I had in the other thread so decided to start a separate thread. I started with three (February 2019) and now own 17+ :saw:...
Just watched this flicker foraging for ants. Didn't think I could get the camera in time. See them every now and then in the yard. Maybe 1-2...