Happy birthday Canadian border VT :handshake:
Studied it for a while myself before settling on birch. Good thing it wasn't final Jeopardy.:rofl: :lol:
Huh, I was wrong! Must be cherry then as birch rots fast and is usually punky throughout. Has a short shelf life once down/dead. The cherry...
Im seeing black birch. If fresh, snap a twig and sniff it. Has a wintergreen scent. Great firewood too. End grain pics of the bucked rounds...
I don't recall. Have you ever milled any BL Jason?
Leave my truck out of this please! :rofl: :lol:
Might need one of these! (insert Tim Allen grunt here) Wonder if huskihl has ever built one? [MEDIA]
Should I bring a chain saw or five? :saw: :D
IM THE SUMMER??? :picard:
Do I look lonely? :startled:Im sure she'd like some of your wood! :whistle: [ATTACH]
Couple for sale on FBM around here. Once you use one it'll be hard to use the others. Ever try one?
I take it you're not a fan of mtronics Ron. Great line up BTW!
I think its impossible for him to get on the three years magnesium plan! :rofl: :lol:
You need a Stihl in that lineup...just sayin'! :saw: :D
Sweet set up there. Love that pic of your shed with the mountains in the background. Not a fan of stacking my self, but with extremely limited...
Do you think Dave would be able to split that elm round now? :D :axe:
Good haul there. Looks like some cottonwood. Being down that long you can split it ASAP and burn this Winter. Dead barkless elm splits a lot...
We don't either. I notice their digging in the yard on occasion. Pretty sure ours is skunks though.
Blood Alcohol Content??? He uses a moisture meter, not a breathalyzer :rofl: :lol: Although Jason did work for a company that installed them...
Thanks for pointing that out! :emb: Helps if I read the whole thing.:picard: