14 years you did good. Usually every 3-5 and the dollar bill test works great
Too bad. Same thing in CT few years back. I have several long killed white oaks I could take down at storage should I wish.
For the record its 9.9! :rofl: :lol: Thankfully it wasn't half the thumb.
Got some basswood mixed in the stacks myself. Ill do the same with it and the lower btu species as well. Although I only put one piece of...
aint it great being able to take bigger wood that the average hoarder wont take? Go back and get it soon.
C'mon buddy. Have you ever known me to bust your stones??? ;)
Add honey locust to my tally.[ATTACH]
Thanks. Its in Wallingford and I'm not divulging the location! ;)
Great job guys! Way to get it done! :thumbs: Time to get :axe: :stacker:
Procrastinators unite...tomorrow! :rofl: :lol: Wouldve been a three year wait on my to do list!:emb:
Drove by this pile of honey locust several times last week. Stopped and got the okay to cut and take. Normally I wouldn't bother with such a...
Nicely done sir! :thumbs: How many acres do you have to scrounge from?
Gotta love the way tree guys buck to "fireplace length"! :picard: At least it's an easy grab. Id be leaving all the shorties and bucking 16" rounds.
Be sure to fill in the hole before they get back or they will :heidi: you! Way to get it done.
Two simple rules: Hot goes on the left, cold goes on the right and chit flows downhill! :rofl: :lol:
Sweet pile of rounds there!
Looking good Dave. :thumbs: Just take it easy on Stumpy. Tell him I say hello.
It was a perfect day for it. Nice to take advantage of it. Great to have inventory on hand and empty racks too.
I can hear campinspecter laughing. His pro Stihl battery saw (MSA300 I think) is sweet. :saw: :dex:
You getting one? I've come close a couple times on a Dewalt single battery model.