[MEDIA]
No not that kind. :smoke: :emb: Firewood kind of course. :woodsign: Had to run an errand after work and passed this on the way home. Tree...
I bought the DeWalt 20v one a few years back as I had several of the batteries already. Not as powerful as a gas unit but works okay and gets the...
Thanks folks!
Young whipper snapper! :rofl: :lol:
X2 on honey locust. Ideally should be dried multiple years for optimal burning.
Thanks! :handshake:You guys are the best! :salute:
Thanks. How soon will you be my age?:BrianK:
Thank you, but how'd it get in this thread?
Havent been able to work this since the OP. Been so wet I cant even pull the splitter in there to work on the rounds still sitting there in the...
Maybe he'll let you take the dead elm its stacked next to! :eek: :D
That'd be fun to watch. I'm always fascinated with the way things get put together and the logistics behind it, What do they manufacture there Jeff?
Three 80-90 so 240-270 cords??? I am in the presence of greatness! :handshake: STOP...never!
Not secure yet as its only tacked (screwed) in a few spots until I got it leveled. Yup, bought my first Dewalt 30+ years ago and they have...
Youre in three 80-90 cord range IIRC? :stacker: :woodsign:
Continued demo on Monday. New door and structural repair finished yesterday. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Started the framing today. 20' pressure treated...
Nest they have been building in the front shrub. (pic from yesterday)[ATTACH] [ATTACH] No eggs yet. I didn't check today
Excellent firewood. Dries in a year and better than oak IMO. Readily available in the state. But I'm picky as this was nice straight...
Its okay Eric, I would've taken the tulip first too! :rofl: :lol:
Thats tough. Kinda had a rough Monday myself. Firewooding is good therapy.