Nice of the neighbor to think of you. Gotta love easy grab score. Split up nice too. Is it easy to split wood Cash?
PITA when that happens. I'm good at working around a problem myself rather than fixing it. You should be in the market for getting a saw ported...
Thats a biggun for sure. Gonna keep you busy for some time. Be sure to keep us posted on your progress. My holy grail score here in CT....
Didnt recognize the spot, just the mulberry limb! :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol:
OMG!!! You posted a pic! :faint: Some sweet splits there. :thumbs:
Were you scrounging the mulberry twig? :whistle: Hear them at least monthly here. Watched one on our hill side pecking away at the base of a...
X2 Good advice.
I guess mother nature was trying to tell you something! :D Wood looks to be pretty decent though.
You "need" a conveyor. Just sayin' ;)
Yeah, kinda wish I had a chance to watch it at work. I've watched the telescoping versions before as it topped big trees in one cut.
We have yet to see one, but the neighbor in the efficiency has had one at his feeder. The woodpeckers stop to drink the sugar water all the time....
I had seen one maybe 2-3 in my life until a few years ago when one showed up at our feeder and have returned faithfully every Spring. Its...
Male (left) and female rose breasted grossbeaks or RBG's as we call them. Zoomed pics [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Im definitely not gonna try and hand split it! :hair:
It is fun watching the "loaves" come out the end. Like I've said in the past if I had more room i'd take more oak.
Articulating crane with a circular saw end. The guy showed me pics on his cell. The tree was very tall and kind of in an awkward spot for a...
Thats pretty cool. Freak of nature. How long would you season it and what's the btu rating?:D
Holy long stacks! :bug: Your work Dennis? Gonna be tough to beat at the GTG this week!
As long as she wasn't planning on using it on you! :eek: Nice find. What's it really worth in that condition? [MEDIA]
My friend will get all the splits with bark. I will take only the red/pinkish heartwood splits. They dry faster and no mess to contend with. I...