Tailgate has been on its last legs for a couple years. :picard:When there's rounds or splits leaning against it that usually happens. Lots of...
I see Ms. Carol showing Dave brenndatomu how its done! :axe::D [IMG]
It would be too funny if that was dogwood! :D
Brought the hydro over and split what I cut last weekend. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Rest of tree had been taken down earlier in the week. Spar staying...
Welcome to the FHC WSN :handshake:
Saw our first hummingbird of the season about an hour ago at our feeder.
Is that going back to you're stacks Greg? Not used to seeing you process on site. Usually a trailer load of logs.
Will the next one be for BL?
That score was right on caliber! :doh: Your persistence paid off with a nice load of BTU's :thumbs:
More framing yesterday. Taking shape.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Jeff you need to start a bar oil hoarding thread.:rofl: :lol: Good deal. I would've grabbed a case myself at that price.
I checked the nest yesterday morning. Another bird had deposited an egg. I've heard of cowbird's doing this and I think it is a cowbird egg....
Does concrete on a fir 2x4 turn it into a hardwood? :doh: :rofl: :lol:
That is annoying as hell. Ill betcha he told caller B it was sold and was offered more money. No honor in folks these days.:heidi: I was...
Kinda fun when you have to break out the sledge.
Lost out on the pallets from post #305. Too heavy to load alone and I dragged my feet so they got tossed. Was at a customers house I had did...
Havent posted due to inspection delay. Postponed for a bit. Cleared inspection on Wednesday so I was able to start laying pressure treated...
I believe you were the one that started that. It encouraged me to do the same.
Well congrats on getting some in the stacks! :handshake: Did you add it to the species competition? So if I come across a good score of some I...
Did you try hand splitting any for chits & giggles?