:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :yes:
I thought the same when the leaves were shown. Didn't know what was, but knew what it wasn't. :rofl: :lol: Good posts, and welcome out from the...
I can get larger and smaller tanks, but would have to once again redo all the lines as the others don't have the mount bracket on top of the tank...
Well pump saga continues.. As you may have read, I had intended to purchase a pressure tank for the well today after B'fast with family. Three...
As long as it holds the wood. :yes: If not, just bust it up and chuck it in the stove as well. ;)
I think the cat agrees. :thumbs:
Question on running two stoves concerning chimney height. Do both chimneys have to be at the same height to ensure one isn't drafting more than...
Congrats schlot Hope they have many decades of happiness together. :yes:
Pressure tank loses air pressure. I'd notice over time that the pump will run longer to pressurize the system. Bleed system empty, and check air...
Even smart people make stupid mistakes, it's why they call them mistakes. Well, if one makes the same mistake 3+ times, they're not paying enough...
:doh: :saw::tree::stacker::woodsign:
Can't like that, gotta be careful to not overdo it. Easier said than done I understand. :confused: Hope the back is better soon.
Well, the pressure tank has been loosing air pressure slowly for some time now, knew it was about time for a replacement. System is pressurized...
Beautiful pic of the cat sitting out and contemplating life. Looks like a content kitty to be sure. Chazsbetterhalf is allergic, so the kitty...
Good on her. :yes: One day I will join the ranks of the Ex-Smokers, and be better for it.
Welcome aboard justoldsaws :handshake: Nice to see another new member from down under. Seems you've found the right place. :yes:
Start rant here... I'm sick to death with messing with that d@~π water pump. :mad: Got new pump Thursday, installed it, and of course had leaks....
Had never heard of this band before today. Not bad at all. :dex:
Welcome aboard BZimm :handshake: Hope you can find a workable solution for the camp. Congrats on retirement.
Nice boards there. Do you have a project or two already planned? Looks like a few years worth of kindling as well. :yes: