Well, I joined the crowd. :loco: :crazy::wacky: Bunch of co-workers were pooling together to get tickets, so I pitched in $10. Then had to stop...
Or what J1m said. ^^
I would think the primary advantage to the capstan winch is that length of line is virtually limitless
Now that's funny. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Glad I don't carry mine anymore, peeps might think I'm old. o_O :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Lookin good in the neighborhood. :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: But yeah, what he said. ^^ :yes:
Welcome aboard mat60 Sounds like you've found the right place to hang your hat. :yes: Trying to get a hobby woodworking shop set up myself....
You'll get no argument from me on the subject. I would still indulge if it weren't for the fact I'd lose my job. Yes, Tylenol and alcohol are...
Got 22 acres. :thumbs: There is a "small" storage fee of course. :whistle: :fire:
Welcome aboard Tiger’s Wood If you've got enough room to stack n store all that you need, that's enough. :yes:
X2 ^^ Well The Wood Wolverine that's a lot of hurt on that knee, be a bit kind to it, as well as the rest of yourself. :yes:
Yeah, that would have diffused all the tension of the situation. Glad it was not a worse situation.
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Was told some words of wisdom many years ago, by someone much smarter than myself. "Take care of yourself, you can't do anything for the others...
Here if you need Chaz
To be sure I hope n pray it's only that. That your stressors are wreaking some havoc with anxiety attacks and such. Sorry to hear of such a load...
Glad it worked out well. :yes: With the run-around involved I still think I'd have preferred to have witnesses involved.
Reloader have you considered a snatch block anchored to the stump, and use the truck to pull? If you're working at an angle, this should work OK....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: And I was gonna ask him for an explanation as well. :yes: Getting drunk requires no explanation ever....
That's one of those "endangered owl tree's" isn't it. :binoculars: We don't have any of them around here. :confused: ;) :picard: