Happy anniversary Scotty, and Mrs Overkill. :yes:
:jaw::faint: :thumbs::thumbs: :rofl: :lol:
Hey all, thx for the input and advice. :yes: Well, 99% certain it's not the foot valve, as it will build and maintain pressure. No losses in...
:eek::eek: Didn't see that one coming. :rofl: :lol:
:p:p:p:p :( Guess which camp I'm in. :eek:
Warning.. Long post to follow. OK.. as many may know, I've had water well issues over the past month, and temp fixed it in the meantime. I've...
Happy birthday Dennis and Judy. :handshake:
X2 ^^ Great post and advice blacksmithden
Congrats to you and the Mrs savemoney 49 yrs :thumbs:
:thumbs:
Perhaps something about that word Free :rofl: :lol:
Hmm maybe stop pitching out peanut shells. :doh:
Best wishes for a good outcome, and light traffic. :thumbs:
:whistle: TMI.. What happens in the south, stays in the south. :cheers: Us Yanks have enuff issues already. :wacky::loco: :crazy: :rofl:...
Heh, thought it might be a pic of a long sleeved shirt. ;)
Wonder if Scotty Overkill is in need of another stove :sherlock:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: They forgot to set the choke. :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Wouldnt know on that. :tears: But, it is 1.5 30 packs of blue smoothies. :bug: Told her she'll have to cut back a bit. :eek: :heidi: :rofl:...
Didn't know she was gonna start a thread on this. I've some large pine rounds I have been thinking about doing some noodling on them and use that...
Welcome aboard kenstogie