X2 ^^
Hope and pray that it's nothing major. Unfortunately, injuries are always an option. Not an update I'd prefer, but life doesn't work like that...
Amongst the membership here, yeah most have it covered. :yes: I'll say this though, I never really considered heat in my "prep plans" till after...
Willy Wonka and Alice? Interesting rabbit hole. ;)
Definitely better toe protection. o_O I know I'd end up with a broken one at a minimum. :doh: It's always more awesome when the "other half" is...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
I disagree, if you're trying to attract a 'nice' young woman, not sure it's a problem. Now if you're after the 'Kardasian' type, yeah best of...
I don't mind busting up some ash, it splits well. The main reason I burned a LOT of it when we first put in the stove. Had lots of tops...
Hope everyone had a great day down there. Overcast with some showers occasionally here. :confused:
You guys finished moving LinkedXJ ? If you're like us, still not completely unpacked yet. :hair:
Nice. :thumbs: Newfound skills and confidence. :yes:
Not the same. :confused:
Did you win? :bug: I know.. :heidi: ;)
Saw a small rub today, got me thinking about my trail cam. Couldn't find the 8GB SD card, so opted for a 2GB card. Turned it on, set time, then...
Feel free to share the info via post or PM. :yes:
BTW, I did inform Chazsbetterhalf that a crock pot does not qualify as a grill or smoker. :loco: :crazy: :rofl: :lol:
Nice present amateur cutter :thumbs: Wonder what stuckinthemuck will do with all of the free insults. :rofl: :lol:
Well, that certainly doesn't fall into the 'like' category. :confused:
It's a trick question, there is no saw in the box. :bug: Like Schrodinger's cat, it could be any saw, or no saw. :sherlock:
First off, some great stories shared. :yes: Great thread Woodsnwoods Welcome aboard dave_026 :handshake: You can't go wrong with a sharp...