So true, but I've survived off of "Hobo bath's" before. I will say, I love a good hot shower with enough pressure to be nearly painful, but I've...
Not fair, chainsaw helps me keep warm all winter. Running water keeps mama happy. :rofl: :lol: Mama's happy, and chainsaw runs, no problems...
Got visited by zombies tonight. Fortunately had some candy on hand for my nephew. :yes: [ATTACH]
Ah, but there's the problem, pump is not providing 60 psi of pressure while running, only about 45 psi. Therefore it cannot pressurize the system...
Not since he lowered the settings. Right now, everything runs properly, so I'm gonna leave it alone for the winter. Honestly, I've had my fill...
Nice :dex: :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I've thought about that a few times with this phone. :picard:
Thanks for the advice and input guys. :thumbs::) I'm certainly not trying to diminish any of the help offered, it's just that I've run the...
Yes, checked air pressure of old tank several times. I ensured the brand new tank was pressurized to 38 psi before I hooked up brand new pump....
Thx brenndatomu hadn't read that particular chart, but others just like it. :yes: Haven't pulled the pipes, but normal operation other than...
I have an old welding table that I've thought of doing the same. Just need to take the time to formulate a plan. :sherlock: :popcorn:
I was a bit surprised to read that Ashwatcher Perhaps it's the fact that I've been injured so often that it's become second nature to me, but I...
Hmmmmmm... Ok.. so the foot valve is basically a check valve, correct?? Which means it should not allow water to be expelled, but sucked in only....
Pressure tank is now brand new, so I think that's eliminated. The old tank would lose air pressure over a 4-6 month timeframe. As far as foot...
Hey guys, Yeah, unfortunately. :doh: Ok, from the top. Purchased property in Aug 2010. There is a house and a trailer on property, they have...
Good to see you back Ashwatcher Sucks that you've had such an "eventful" summer. :hair: Glad that you've healed up, and I also hope they can...
Hey Leadfarmer it appears you've raised one tough daughter. :yes: Hopes and prayers for a good heal on the fingers. Seems the mental state is...
Welcome aboard dan peterson Aside from smart alek comments (I'm guilty as heck):whistle:, there is actually a LOT of good advice to be had here....
Heh.. This drinker want's to know where that hallway is. :dex: Challenge accepted. :cheers::drunk: :thumbs:
Duh, I shoulda seen that. :picard: Just didn't figure you'd hang with someone who's "Late, late, for a very important date". Besides, Wonka has...
They didn't have microwaves. They had to find 'other' ways to warm up the wood. :whistle: