Yep, pretty sure we all know that particular cupboard won't be bare for long.:) bogydave , when do you plan to start "The Gathering" this year?...
Dave, how's your garden doing this year?
Is the r/h bay for this coming winter?
Dennis, speaking of water, can you put in a well near that garden? How far is it from the house?
This thread is a hoot.
Wow. Another Pay It Forward moment on FHC. Nice goin' Shawn.
zap, I need at least another cord delivered to finish '17-18. Once I load the shed, I'll start acquiring stuff for '18-19. :thumbs: Everybody says...
I am.:) Here's another progress report......Did about 1.5 loads today between other stuff. Pretty hot today, so that's all I got done, but things...
Well, now you can just about cross that one off the list, eh? One load is plenty.
Bookmarked.
The list is slowly growing.........
Wait,....What? Oh, the Fiskars, and chainsaws.......NOW I get it. :D
Well, I did it by months, then did the math thing. I KNEW I shoulda clarified. :rofl: :lol:
I've already used my fingers to count that we're about 13 weeks from the first fire of winter '16-17.
When did that happen?
I did that once, and I think I came up with about 300 splits per face. I'd sell it for that.
We'll just call you Dahveed from now on.
Whaaa?
Tacos......mmmmmmmmmmm.
I don't see a problem. You got this in all kindsa ways. Doing something you already know how to do, more money, more time at...