After dropping off the Jeep, I went out and pulled the bracket and handle.... Links and pins all are in good shape, but I'll replace the cotter...
I was involved in the thread, but I don't remember who started it. I went looking in my posts earlier, but got sidetracked.
Yep, that be the piece. Safe to just pull apart and replace needed parts? Is there any pressure there?
Very cool. I'll hold off for a minute then. Plenty of other things to do in the meantime.
Handle 947-0583 Order now for same day shipping. 365 day return policy. RepairClinic.com Found this too, but I don't know if it's worn enough to...
Hey, those "Gold Series" stickers give it more powah, doncha know. I appreciate you checking Horkn .
Thanks. Don't know what's local, so I may need to go the internet route. The valve is an Energy, and the splitter is an MTD "Gold Series".
Oh, so NOW you tell me.............:rofl: :lol: As far as I know, it's the original 2003. I bought it in May of '09. We're trying to keep it...
Changed the relay, thermostat, fan.....which is a dual speed..... That radiator shroud bolt down low near the steering box was purposely left off...
Classic. Couldn't help meself..............[MEDIA]
Yep, it was replaced last year. Works great, but still wants to overheat at low speed.
You betcha bud, master plan in progress. :D In the meantime, I flushed the Jeep radiator Friday, and it still wants to overheat, so back to plan A...
Beautiful pics of a beautiful family. Give 'em all big hugs from us too. :thumbs: Happy Father's Day to you and the rest of the dads here, Scott.
I feel a little silly now, since I should have looked first, then asked for verification later, but hey, it gave you guys something to...
Thanks ChipsFlyin , that's the exact part I found, and it seems to match the broken bracket. Is there any major pressure there to be concerned...
Yeah, there's that........... :rofl: :lol: Not breakin' my heart too bad with this heat. I shouldn't have been out there anyway. Supposed to cool...
Yep. The lever attaches to it. I may have found a replacement part, but there also may be different versions depending on the model. Valve Lever...
Nah, no Magilla Gorilla here. :) I had just split a round and pushed the lever to retract, and it popped. Fatigue is my guess. It's a cast part....
As I was just starting to split up a bunch of Ash.... [ATTACH] This splitter came with the house we bought in Sept. of '06, and I have no idea...
Already 80 here zap, and supposed to hit 90. Just got a father's day greet from oldest daughter downstate, and she said they expect 93.