Nice, but it's out of stock at my store. The upper mounting boss on that Speeco is thicker than mine. Maybe on purpose, eh? ETA: Just called the...
Cool, thanks Horkn . I'm making a trip to the "big city" soonish, so I'll check TSC first. There's a Northern Tool there as well. If those don't...
I remember reading about that on a Jeep forum. Hard to reach. I'll check it out when I change the plugs.
It's on M-32 just a few minutes west of Atlanta. Road Trip!
Ok, but you'll likely need more :cheers: too. :D
Get more popcorn....I don't head toward Gaylord very often. :rofl: :lol:
If I head back that way any time soon, I'll stop in the driveway and get a price.
No worries. I was busy today too, and I think we have some rain moving in.
Yep, that is nice.
What the........ Ok, let me actually POST a pic this time.......jeesh. [ATTACH]
You've taught that Woody well there, Dennis. It's trying to split the tree vertically. :rofl: :lol:
WoodMizer? I didn't get out to look, but I think it's an LT40. Couldn't read the price. Sitting on M-32 about 10 minutes from home (mine).
So, Jeep running well now. When the last thermostat got installed, that guy put on so much sealant, it clogged up the passages pretty bad. It's...
Saw a couple vids on how to fix that, and one took off the panel and I think he added some wire to alleviate strain.
One of these days, I'll need to pull the door panel and the boot to fix it.
Horizontal. That musta been the cause.:rofl: :lol:
Just Empty Every Paycheck It's actually been a pretty reliable vehicle. A couple brake jobs, new tie rod ends last year, and now the cooling...
Shop (different one) called a while ago to tell me it needs a new thermostat, and a flush. New therm. put in last year and 1/2 azzed flush on...
Well, pretty much what he said. ^^^^
Google-isious