:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
From Wikipedia....... Adults of both sexes have pale horn-colored, fairly stout and smooth-textured bills. Adult males are crimson-red with black...
We should all make up a bunch and sell 'em outta' the driveway for $12. Kimberly , sorta' like this............Swedish torch. I made one a couple...
Looks like a good call there Coltont . By the by, welcome aboard! Scarlet Tanager
86 right now, and me being the brilliant soul that I am, decided to go outside and do some yard/garden work, do some mowing, stack a little...
GO GET MORE!!! Right? :thumbs:
Cool, lots of experience helps. Drink plenty of water.
I think they got burned up in the firepit.:thumbs:
Mike, I kept the Camera handy, and took shots every few minutes of progress. Even though you'll be busy, there should be time for a few...
As usual Dave, :thumbs::dex:
Happy Anniversary Jack Straw , and Mrs. Straw. May you have many many more.
Jeez, that thing just disintegrated. :hair: Remind me to stop cutting down trees.
Yep. Knew that. I like buying with other people's money too. Used to go to computer shows with a BIL and I'd "help" him buy parts, while I'd...
Stopped today and got a closer pic.....no one home though. It's an LT40....1995 vintage. Prolly needs some work, eh? [ATTACH]
brenndatomu , didn't find that one on the Bay, so I ordered one from AgriSupply. Thanks for the link though. Coulda saved 6.89 shipping. :picard:...
So, made the trip to Gaylord today, and that TSC doesn't have one either. Wasn't a wasted trip, as I did some other shopping as well, but that...
I almost mentioned, "sometimes it's the booze". :rofl: :lol:
It's the little things, isn't it?
Drop the oil pan. :rofl: :lol:
More than one way to cover a foot.:dex: Personally, I hate flip-flops. My wife wears 'em all summer.