Still not here...............:headbang::rofl: :lol: Pretty gooder guess.
Part is on the :ups:for delivery today. I know what I'll be doing later. :)
Probably the understatement of the year, right there.:headbang:
You funny guy, Eric. :BrianK: I'm too old to remember. :D
I believe so, Jon. 50" long X 10" wide X 2.25" thick. Bery hebby.
Looking at this some more......I might pull those steps (a 10" piece broke off the small one), and backfill enough to just put 'em both back down...
Anybody else notice what seems to be a halo around my head? :picard::rofl: :lol:
Nice idea and great pics. Oh, wait..........:whistle:
Well, first of all, Welcome Aboard.:handshake: Secondly, you'll love the IS. Thirdly, (yet, of equal importance)....we love pics.:thumbs:...
One of the bricks that's under the slab. The bottom slab will probably come out and I'll just backfill with more gravel or dirt. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
This is a temp fix, but I filled about leveled, tamped the dirt, then about 4" with gravel also tamped down. This shows the original setup. Had...
Looks like it's been out in the weather for a long time.......they get light as a feather, and not always "punky".
Well, I wasn't gonna' say................ :rofl: :lol: You'll git 'er dun. No doubt.
Oh yeah! :ithappened::popcorn:
Looks like Maple to me too. Don't know what kind.
Ok, kinda what I was thinking with the base. Shouldn't need stringers, as I think it's less than a foot to grade from the deck. Might just use a...
So, the PO of this place had some stairs on this deck, and rain/chipmunks and whatever undercut any support. One of the stairs broke. What I'd...
Good on ya' for that kindness.
I'm gonna' go out on a limb (get it?), and guess it's like a "supercedar", except made with Hackberry.
Brother has used that method for a long time as an HVAC contractor, but he rarely pays that much for his, and doesn't do a whole lot but change...