Hey Dave, have you had a chance to get any more of that "scrounge"? How about the Vets?
Well, ok, if you say so. Wear your bib. I do.:handshake:
Here's the body of the e-mail I got. I clicked on the banner you see below, then copied/pasted that url into my response. You're right...
Ok, wait a minute............that was the link in the e-mail I got. Let me go check something.....brb.
Happy Anniversary Dennis and Judy. I'm sure you'll have many more.
Having so much wood, it doesn't all fit in the shed............Priceless.
Gotta' keep pluggin' away. Still close to another cord to split....Ash and Beech. This should be the last load for this stack. I'll go back out in...
I fell in to a burning ring of firewood, I cut, and I split, and I stacked, and the stacks went higher. Then they burned, burned, burned When I...
We're pretty gabby roun' heah, dats for sure.:tip:
Funniest thing I've seen all day. :dex:
Ok, here we go........... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Woodstock Soapstone Company - Wood Stoves on Sale Now
Here's a couple pics of today's progress. First load already stacked, and 2nd in the trailer and stacked. It's a little warm in the sun, but...
As Dennis has said, those flies are terrible. The skeeters have backed off some.
I've had these timbers since last Thurs., so I finally set them up for another stack now that the splitter is back up and running.:dancer: Casper...
Well, first, we're taking FIL to the Dr.'s for a checkup, but I'll be at it afterward. :thumbs:
Can't like that Larry. Bad juju. Same for Dave's story. I check myself after EVERY outside excursion. Even just walking out for the mail.
Did it before dinner. :) The bracket body is about 1/8" thicker than original, so the screw head stuck out a little farther, which caused a teeny...
Part just arrived. Might install in a couple minutes, or maybe after dinner. [ATTACH]
Trust me, JB Weld came to mind......last week.