Much easier getting the trusses up like that instead of manually. Looks great so far!
Quite a bit of punk on the outer edge.
:headbang::whistle: I'll keep an eye on this, as I have a couple trees that I think are Hemlock back in the woods.
Yep, did that......that was a poser pic. :D Uh........:eek:
Oh.....I get it. :picard::D
Did some splitting today, and ran across this.......[ATTACH] The splitter bogged a little, then did the job. It's in several pieces now. :thumbs:
wildwest , as far as I know, Verizon is CDMA, and ATT is GSM Unless something's changed, I don't think they're cross compatible. I've been wrong...
Well, I do, but I'm too tired to get out there. Gonna' watch some more This Old House vids. :thumbs:
Thanks Chief. I did some shopping today, which took up most of the afternoon, so I doubt I'll be going out this evening. There's always tomorrow,...
Place about 20 minutes from me sells it. Last time I was in there, it was around $12.
Firewood bras.
Lookin' gooder Dave. Git 'er dun!
Don't know how much, but it rained from late last night through early this morning, then didn't get sunny 'til this afternoon. Should be a nice...
Yep, saw that. Nice, cool, breezy day today.
Yep, wood sheds are da bomb.
Wow. Lookin' good there D&J.
A bunch of small kindling in the front, and about another 2/3 cord of Ash and the Beech left to split. Gonna' try to get it done this weekend....
So, this is the start of something bigger...........those splits look lonely, [ATTACH] so I added a few more. [ATTACH] Doesn't look like it,...
Yeah, I didn't think of that until today. :headbang: Thanks for lettin' me off the hook, Lorin. :D
Glad to see those are being snapped up, Lorin. Thanks for clarifying the e-mail thing.