Oh yeah, I bet he got some....no leathers or helmet...yeah.
One more session at the splitter outta finish the Beech, then I'll have '17-18 done. I'll be calling for another delivery in a couple weeks to get...
I'd bet the blades are toast. Shouldn't be too hard to change, or pull for sharpening.
Any way to drag it outta' there, and cut in a better spot?
Horkn , is that you? :eek: [IMG]
My thought.....exactly. hmmm :doh::)
Oh, you mean the SD card. Got it now........I'm a little slow sometimes. :picard:
Thanks Dennis. I plan to just relapse.:D I just remembered the phone takes vids. I'll do a couple tests with that to see how well it does....
I've noticed the same thing when bucking up Oak.
decent vid cam that's not too expensive for an upcoming vacay. Anybody have a suggestion? I like Canon stuff. I have a couple dslr cams from them,...
Started eating yogurt, but it must be the wrong kind. Do you eat the plain stuff, or is it the frozen yogurt? I don't think putting a tsp of honey...
My bb pistol isn't completely doing the job. I don't like just winging the little buggers. Don't want to use a .22, and seems like decent .177...
Riiiight. :dex::) I'm right about where you started, but have lost 10, and man would I love to get down to even 210.
[IMG] Metro Detroit area could use that sign.
I used Red last winter to good effect on some fairly cold nights. Didn't hold heat as well as Oak, but I had plenty of coals and some heat after...
Nope, looks like MY Red Maple. :D
I'm right there with ya' Dave.....I was wishing for a little snow the other day so I could have a fire. So weird. It was really hot, so, there's...
Haven't done any cutting since last year. Should have had 'em well before that, but I'll have a pair before the next cutting session.
Something like this [MEDIA] might be handy for the smaller jobs. :D:rofl: :lol: I've got one saw, spare chain, couple gallons of b/c oil, 2 stroke...
Soooo cute......yeah, you too SP. :D The fishy, not so much.