There, fixed it for ya'. :D
Priceless? :D
Jeez Scott, had me goin' there for a hot minute. :eek::rofl: :lol:
Man, I am NOT gonna' like that.
We're pullin' for ya' Erik B .
I have the ATs on the Jeep. They may only last until the end of summer. The new ones will be slightly smaller.....original equipment size.
Limited time today, and it was supposed to rain (which didn't happen), but I got back out and stacked for a wee bit. Did the short stack on the...
This. MUCH easier than the coils. MUCH.
Bought one of those many years ago, and it's proven itself many times to be worth whatever I paid.
Looks like a nice job so far MM. I highly dislike plumbing, so you get extra points from me for tackling that.
Was he a French model too? Bon jour.
So, it kills the PI, but the oils are still active, right? Be careful.