I was going to comment with something similar, but couldn’t get the wording quite right. I believe you nailed it though. That’s the most honest...
[ATTACH]
Just going to leave this here. :rofl: :lol: [ATTACH]
Looks like it’s my lucky day. Here’s a flowering American chestnut that fought its way to the top of the canopy. I’d love to get up close to it...
Nice looking boards :thumbs: Nothing wrong with a little release work either. This past weekend I cut probably 60+ small sugar maple trees from...
I've got to hand it to them, for a group that claims to detest conspiracy theorists, they sure arm the opposition with a lot of material to go on.
People are sick in the head. You'd think seeing your small child wither away would be a red flag that something isn't right. Even on a vegan diet,...
It’s amazing how many times I can drive by something and not notice it. In my defense, these trees were draped in grape vines and bittersweet. On...
Welcome to the club. Once you’re on the $h!tlist, there’s no getting off cancel culture island :D
Thanks for that link, I never heard of that before. Maybe it's because I'm a tinfoil hat loon, but from the sound of it that guy got railroaded by...
Understood, but still it would extend the range of said vehicle, no? How about an alternator integrated onto each wheel hub, plus a couple...
You mean like solar panels on the roof, or an alternator driven by one of the wheel hubs so that it charges off kinetic energy while you’re...
Relevant in today's world. [MEDIA]