Sunflowers look good (I planted some 3 times this year, each time the squirrels dug them up :hair:) It looks like you're growing black cherry...
Anything I leave in the round gets stored up off the ground and most importantly top covered, regardless of species. I actually learned my lesson...
Yessir, back in April IIRC. Split easily with hydraulics, with most of it splitting clean without tearing.
If I decide to go for it I’ll just do it. Not too worried about the PI; I seem to be less affected by it as I get older. The only thing that has...
No saw case, just a scabbard for the bar. The saw is back in the truck with me for now. I found an elm score on this same road today :whistle:...
Basswood crossed my mind too but all the basswood/Linden trees this time of year are loaded with those bright lime green winged seeds. I know...
Catalpa. You can see one of the “bean” pods hanging in the left side of the picture.
Not exactly a score to write home about but still worth my time. That little bit of honey locust looks good. I almost wanted to leave it in the...
[ATTACH] While I was out with my sons this afternoon doing some random exploring, I came across a roadside cutting. Almost all of it was hauled...
Elton John and Billy Joel? :D
Jack White is a highly underrated musician IMO. I started listening to him over 20 years ago now, in the early days of the White Stripes. They...
This rabbit has been hanging out in my yard a lot these past few weeks. He always gets close to my domesticated rabbit in his cage. I wonder what...
:rofl: :lol: “porgies” sometimes called Scup
Impeccable timing: Sharks spotted 100 feet from shore in NY Other than a bull shark I hooked one time in the Connecticut River, and a small sand...
Far from a pro here, but I did plant some broccoli this week. It's in a spot that gets full sun for only part of the day. The thinking behind it...
:rofl: :lol::thumbs::whistle:
Man what I could do with just a million… or even only enough money to not have a mortgage anymore… :thumbs: I haven’t played lotto in several...
Sorry Dave :whistle: It turns out that all those white egg sack things were attached to a fat green caterpillar. I plucked that sucker off my...
My wife sent me this picture of my tomato plant just now. Has anyone gotten these before? I plan on cutting off the affected area and burning it...
When it's triple digits outside it's a bur oak. When it's cold as a witch's you-know-what it's a Burrrrrrrrr oak! Load home