I’m hoping it’ll carry me to Christmas at the very least. Last year I think my first fire wasn’t until the first week of November, and with that...
I’m acutely aware of the fact that we’re losing daylight fast, with every passing week. With burning season only a few weeks away, I figured now...
Your mid-August looks a lot like my early October o_O I wouldn't mind an overnight in the 40s right about now though.
Nice! I’m green with envy over your green tractor with the long forks. That’s scrounging in style :yes:
Welcome to the forum :handshake: Nice looking setup you have, too. I don’t burn a ton of dimensional lumber scraps but a little every year,...
If there's any truth to the woolly bear caterpillar winter predictions, then it's going to be like Siberia here in New England :) The caterpillar...
I've looked at lava lamps in a certain frame of mind and thought how easy it would be to pull a fast one on everybody that has no choice but to...
Looks like silver maple to me.
;)
You sure have a knack for finding them Brad. :thumbs: My hat’s off to you for having a go at it in this stifling heat too. I hope that white oak...
Good old suspenders, a utilitarian fashion statement for the cool kids. Seems there’s two types of people that wear them. Grandpas and the crowd...
Funny, strange, but true story. [ATTACH]
I processed some red maple in June and happened to check on it yesterday. I swear it’s dry enough to burn already, and will definitely be ready by...
I picked up a couple free bikes unexpectedly yesterday. 1997 Yamaha Virago and a 2002 Suzuki Intruder. They’ve been sitting for a couple years,...
That’s a thing of beauty right there. No bark, and built-in kindling. :thumbs:
I may have sniffed at least two thirds of the splits in this small pile :whistle: I believe there’s more WO, black birch, dead ash, etc where I...
This load is 100% processed and stacked against about a face cord worth of sugar maple I got back in June. I think I need to find another load of...
Does anybody else’s mouth water when you split/noodle a piece of white oak and it looks like this inside? :drool: Of course the obligatory thing...
There’s not much to do with them, as far as I know. Typically asparagus is harvested in the spring, which where I am is in May. You cut it every...
Those are asparagus “trees” :) It’s what asparagus spears turn into when you stop harvesting them and let them bolt.