Hahaha...where's the "I just pizzed myself" emoticon?
Happy birthday to one of the cornerstones of our site! Have a great day, Grizzly Adam! Thank you for all you do!! [ATTACH]
I'd say it's a hair quicker drying than sugar, but definitely longer than silver or red. And I love burning it. I've gotten nice overnight burns...
We're gonna have some leftover pulled pork from yesterday's GTH as well as some burgers and dogs......
You're too kind, brother. You're considered family and are welcome here with yours anytime.
Contact UncleJoe, maybe we can get him to share it to the page!
Look closely and you'll see our very own UncleJoe strumming his guitar at the PA GTG just last evening. Heck of a singer too! He even wrote an...
I think he does, but he may just send a disc to Grizzly Adam. He said it'd take forever to do it digitally.
We had another great campfire breakfast this morning, thanks to UncleJoe and cwn877's mom.......tell me that doesn't just look heavenly! Great...
No problem, it was our pleasure! ;) And a big shout-out and THANK YOU to all of you guys and gals who showed up! First class people all...
I know. But I won't say. Because he may never let me see that sexy 076AV Super ever again......;)
What an amazing day. What a great group of people. Honestly the generosity just keeps going. We had a fantastic time, fantastic food, fantastic...
You guys made it worth while! I'd do it again in a heartbeat!
Have a safe trip up, bud! We'll be here!
It's a beautiful morning here.....pig is on, the smell of smoke in the air..... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Gonna be a great day!!! [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]