We put it on around 5am, took it off around 330-400 IIRC, so close to 11 hrs at 250-275°. It was 125lbs live weight.
We couldn't have done it without your cooker! I can't thank you enough for allowing us the use of the cookers. Now I gotta have one. Lol
It was great to meet you, looking forward to the next GTG!
Not sure.....but I'll be there!!
Hey I just found the vid, UncleJoe! That's pretty cool. Thanks buddy, and thanks for the eggs!! Hope you enjoy the maple syrup too!
[ATTACH] Amidst the picnics and time with your familyand friends today, take some time and look at the flag. Don't just look at it, look INTO...
Thanks buddy. I hated throwing all those nice pine logs out that we take down, so I figured out a way to use them.......
he had a nice nap on the way from the farm Friday evening........does that count? ;)
Hey if I leave right now, I could be there just in time for lunch.......hmmmmm.... Looks good, and the food sounds even gooder......post up at...
Beautiful lumber, looks like you guys covered all the bases! Still waiting for a couple good logs to mill myself this summer, but since my buddy...
We have several of them here most evenings. I love it when we're up at camp and a group of them start socializing late at night. Sometimes it's...
I'll get her to share some pics to my phone. Here's some that I had saved on mine..... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Amen, brother. God bless all who have died that sacrificed their lives for our beloved country.
Some more pics..... One of several piles of cookies from the day [ATTACH] [ATTACH] "Happy Dave"! [ATTACH] Some of the big wood and saws...
Some more pics from my phone..... Lots of great toys yesterday. From stock to absolute wicked. We had the bases totally covered!! [ATTACH]...
We can do that. Save me a chunk of that big log up by the gasline valve.
Glad you liked it brother. That's the first one I've done since last October. Once I get warmed up, I can crank them out pretty fast... ;)
Awe man, I wish someone had a video of that pig grease dripping off the cutting table onto Daisy's head.....that was priceless! By the time we...
She's my little buddy now.....she really warmed up to me. Good little watchdog...
Maybe a link to it if nothing else. Really enjoyed Joe's company last evening playing guitar by the fire, wish I wasn't so dang tired at the...