You're welcome to post a link, my friend.
:thumbs::dex:
I couldn't do what I do almost every day without my top-handles. I even recently aquired an MS171 and that little saw now has a solid position in...
That would be it.....lol. I give all my tupelo to a buddy who has an outdoor wood burner. If it fits, it goes in whole. Lol
I understand the line clearance mentality, but from a tree's health standpoint, it certainly doesn't make sense. I've been doing prunes and...
I'M betting our elm and tupelo (black gum) would change your mind on that.....lol
Welcome to our humble abode, TripleF! Pull a log up to the fire!
Love me some black birch!
Pffft....Hahaha! It would be a great time and you know it!
Awe c'mon man. Sneak out. She'll never even know you're gone......lol
Is it just me or does Mark not look a lot like Sammy Hagar here? LMAO..... Good times indeed! [ATTACH]
Lmfao you guys Crack me up!!! Betting that "girl" could snap yer neck like a pretzel!! Ha!!
I'm hoping maybe we could coax thewoodlands, Gasifier, Jack Straw, rottiman and some others to come over for a day too!! I wanna meet those guys...
I'll guarantee that me and the Mrs. will be there. And count me in early so I can help out. I'll even carve her some of my world famous pine...
I'd make it at least a 3-dayer so I could help you set it up buddy! You just get the OK!!
Pretty sure UncleJoe has some vids of both sawmills, but it may take him some time to post them up......
You guys make it what it is. And it IS the best place on the 'net, if you ask this fella. Love all of you guys and gals!!
Find a date he's playing that works with a handful of us and me and Mrs. Overkill will make the trip. Dead serious. This gives me the reason to...
This is awesome! Makes me feel like we're really doing something here at this site. Motivation, charity, words of encouragement.....it's what I...
This is a great thread and a great discussion. And all of you guys bring valid points to the table. My biggest fear on the site is having...