We've had this dish many times before, never over the pit though. The Applewood made it phenominal!
Those fortunate enough to have been there know just how selfless and friendly Chris's family is. They helped make the event a great one
Wife putting the Panko bread/cheese mix on top..... [ATTACH] After a few minutes in the oven to melt the cheese... [ATTACH] Smelled so good...
That's including family members, kids and passers by.
I'm thinking close to 50, maybe even 60.
Wife wanted to make some parm crusted chicken filets this evening so we browned the breasts over some applewood, stay tuned to see the finished...
No we didn't. Wish we did though. We had a big group!
Wanted to pass on this heartfelt text I got earlier this afternoon. For all of you who attended the central PA GTG this past weekend, your class,...
Looks very inviting, Chief! And if you ever decide to come camping out this way, please gimme a heads-up so we can get together!
I have close to 8' of class A sticking up through my roof from the stove in the kitchen, I had to make my own braces. I used 3/8" stainless steel...
I'd say ya done good, son!!
Looking good brother! Now you can come spend a week here at my place and organize my nightmare-of-a-workshop!! I know your collection of...
Welcome to all our new members, it's been a while since I posted on this thread. Also let's welcome our new member blacksmith (those of you who...
I want one. Bad.
:jaw:
Love me some good ash.....
True.....:emb: Don't tempt me with a good time....lol
Talk with mywaynow, he built a beautiful dry stack retaining wall several years back and he did drainage. I'd say if it were my project, I'd...
You better be there if it happens buddy!
I tore down a barn several years back that was build on the mountain around 1868. The beams and posts were hand-hewn pine, very dense and heavy....