Someone has been busy! Looking good! I've been chipping away at a big pile of ash from a job we did several weeks back, gonna use it for...
Good luck!
I see some doozies around here too. SMDH....lol
Already have plans for the next one......we're going to mix a bottle of my homemade maple syrup with some apple cider vinegar and inject the whole...
Can't go wrong with that!!
Also noticed haw badly wind-split those big leaders are on the norway. When those trees get that big and get wind-split they can have some...
Yes and that one leader on the Norway is pretty rotten! That tree needed to come down....
Yep.....believe it or not I prefer being tied into the tree..... Sometimes the breeze or a sudden move on the joystick makes the bucket...
You guys have all the cool toys.......
Nor a bad deal for sure! Money in the bank!
I made all your pics full size for ya. Nice job, bud. I mostly climb them, but some jobs we rent a 60' bucket truck. Sure makes some jobs a lot...
Looking good!
The existing rootstock should drive fast growth in the ones you leave!
Good to hear from you, Jason! Glad the new job is going well, sounds like your really busy (I know the feelin)!
Yes it certainly is MUCH better! ;) :thumbs:
After I take the chicken off the fire, she puts the cheese crust on it and broils it in the oven for 5-10min.
I look at it as a lifestyle. I provide a service doing tree removals, I recycle the wood, I self-sustain the warmth of my family, and I love...
I ran Stihl 015's in the trees for many years. They're a little heavier but they've got lots of good power. Still have around 10 of them!!
I had my hard hat and all my safety gear........in the truck!
That is a legendary top handle saw. Predecessor to the modern climbing saws. Lots of balls in that package. Wanna sell it?? ;)