I collect antique tomahawks, and I've picked up some different splitting and felling axe heads over the years. I'll have to dig around and see...
I just replaced my water heater two weeks ago as well!! Crazy....
That's not a bad price for that beast $
And here we were tonight climbing and taking down 6 sappy old white pines......it was a great evening to cut!! Great load of locust there, I'd be...
Sounds like my situation to a "T"!! I've got so many projects piled up, literally stacked all over the place in my shop, and yet here I find...
It was great to meet you and the others, walt! Looking forward to the next one!
I give him bottles of our homemade syrup quite often.......that's most likely why he did it for free......lol. he loves the stuff!
With aluminum, not sure what you could use as a backer......I use copper on steel and sheet metal all the time, it works well.
It was TIG'd. And he didn't use a backer. He filled that hole almost perfectly, the whole way through, with no backer whatsoever. He's a very...
Total cost of this repair......zero dollars. My buddy wouldn't take any money for the weld job. And another buddy loaned me the proper tap.
Over the winter my Stihl 064 crapped the plug.....literally.....as some of you may remember when I originally posted about it. Had a local shop...
Saw that recipe on FB the other day. I'm gonna definitely try it on the keyhole pit!
Nice find brother! That'll look good on your newly organized shed wall!
That's awesome!! My son is in the verge of his Eagle also......a great achievement!
I'm not ruling out a fire in the NZ3000 the next night or two. If nothing else might make the Mrs. shed some clothes.....lmao.....
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Schweet!!
One of my personal favorites.....probably because I've been up it so many times without a paddle.....:picard: [ATTACH]
Could've been this poor sap here.....ouch! [MEDIA]
I need that sign for my bedroom door......not so sure Mrs. Overkill would approve though .....lmao