:jaw:
Hahaha! Like that hasn't happened to me before.......:emb:
You're part of ours though. Meet up with me and we'll go out together brother.
This may just be a trip I can possibly make.......I'm slated to go to Maine for a weekend in August, if that isn't the same weekend as this, I may...
Gary_602z, I like that tactic......I may have to use that when my Stihl Contra lands on our front porch from Germany.......:zip:
I won't change the look too much, maybe a custom pipe....but the internals may get "massaged" iffin ya know what I'm sayin'......
But I gotta tell you, after seeing some of Glock37's work at the GTG, I'm gonna be hard pressed to leave it alone......:emb::whistle:
I'll wait til it gets here so I can evaluate it before I make a decision. It's gonna be a while, it's in Germany......:binoculars:
Are you talking about the shark bite? If so, it's approx. 18" or more....
I like spicy, but my gut doesn't. ....:( My wife ain't crazy about it either. We're good with old bay...
thistle, definitive dave, Redfin, Shawn Curry, MasterMech, DexterDay, Glock37 check it out.....
......found this baby on ebay the other day and I pulled the trigger.....it's a circa-1960 Stihl Contra. 106cc. In very nice condition! Now,...
Man does that look delicious! I can smell that Old Bay from here!!! :drool:
Looking good Brian! I love working with pex, my entire house is plumbed from the basement to the 2nd floor with it.....the Maniblock water...
Pear is good stuff, great for cooking on the smoker or firepit! Nice load there buddy!
I am not worthy......:(
Nice collection. I'll have to dig up a pic of my antique tomahawk /trade axe collection. Some date to the late 1500-early 1600s, some in the...
Looking like you've still got plenty to do up there, Zap.....
Awesome, bobdog2o02. Be careful and take some progress pics for us!
Penn State University, along with the American Chestnut Foundation (think that's what it's called) has been working on a disease-resistant strain...