That point seems to be lost on many people, there will come a day and I hope I never see it, that climate change will be painfully obvious. The...
Now there is a problem, you are using yourself as an example and you are a responsible human being but their are a lot of clowns out there. I...
Maybe we need a special T shirt for us "smoke dragoneers". Not a big fan on the name smoke dragon but I due have a sense of humor.
Ok maybe you guys can suggest a mild-medium cigar to someone who does not smoke on a regular basis, I dont like too mild of a cigar or too strong...
Now there is a good point, making people buy a EPA stove wont necessarily make them any smarter although trying to burn green wood in a EPA stove...
It was a dark wrapper and the guy told me it was considered a mild cigar, I really dont know if it was coffee infused but it looks like most of...
I have found the brand but not sure which one to buy, I guess its time for a sampler?
I could do that but correct me if I am wrong, the label does not tell you the exact type of cigar it is, just the brand. All the label says is...
Thank You!
Ok it was a joke not ment to be taken literally, I guess we all have to be politically correct any more. Is this better, some people are stupid...
Well you may have topped it with yours but one of your questions is easily answered, why do we have regulations-drum roll please- because people...
So how strong are those, why is it when someone gives me a good cigar I never seem to be able to track it down, a couple of years ago a guy game...
Not gonna happen as I spent at least an hour on the phone with them, went over the stove with a fine tooth comb and everything was there, cant...
I wish I had a place to set it up and do some experiments but for now it sits there. Not a poor design as many are happy with the same stove but...
You sorrta contradicted yourself there, if you know with proper burning practices they burn clean (as you stated) why would you avoid an older stove?
For sure, if you look you can find good advice about it online. "While this myth has been around for ages, studies conducted by the University of...
Long story that is well documented here and on Hearth, did not work worth a crap, high flue temps and low stove top temps so heating my house...
The other thing is how much does it dry in the winter, does not amount to a hill of beans compared to the summer months.
My point was the article sucked and so does the EPA.
That explains that, there was an article a few years ago (survivalist site) that claimed the same thing. Do they have to lie to make their point...