I saved a piece once that had a stain in the shape of a heart on it, was going to give it to the wife but forgot to, not sure if I still have...
Yep that is what I thought, you are getting burns (clean glass) because the setting it drops back to is hotter then what you were doing manually...
Little bit of crosstalk here.
That feature (AAS) on your stove does not do any controlling of the fire after the initial correction does it?
Is there some other way to heat your house then wood, I have to look into this.
Seems like the flue temps would be low if I tried that plus the stove top temp would be too low to heat the house even overnight.
Better when it's cold out?
Thank you very much!
I have about 3 pine trees I have to take down, is it best to split it right away or leave it in rounds for a few months, seems to me I remember...
It's not really that bad, I am burning the same wood I did in my pre EPA stove for the most part, it does not take 3 years to get wood dry enough...
His wood sounded like it should be dry enough, it's not always about the wood. Glad you found the problem. "all the heat going up the flue" sounds...
Cool nice article, maybe I like the sweetness of the maduro wrapper.
I thought maybe it was a cat that went for a ride.
I have read that before, not a lot of Birch for me but I did have a little that I left in rounds and it did not rot but it might have been...
If cut to length it dries, the cell structure of wood is made up of what looks like straws so a lot of drying is done from the ends.
Sometimes stoves dont work well in certain installs, it happens, my Summit would not come up to temp no matter what I burnt in it. The scrap...
Anybody know anything about the HT 2000, not a fan of the way it looks but it has a bigger firebox I believe?
Yep I hear what you are saying but he does smoke a lot more cigars then I do and has tried many different brands so I was willing to give him a...
The Drolet is working great, I would recommend this stove to anyone.
Flue temp is surface or probe?