BWS, you know as well as anybody there ARE people who burn anything and everything.:D
Would love to have a beer around a fire and discuss what you are talking about as the media is not the whole problem by any means.
Maybe but I guess (assume) that most people knew about how the Viet Cong treated our service men but maybe not understood some of the things we...
I thought you were asking about what to use to stack on.
In the interest of keeping the Firewood Hoarders Club forums friendly and civil all topics will remain free of political discussion and debate
I covered some of mine last week as its supposed to be rainy off and on for a week or so, as the weather gets cooler and more cloudy it takes much...
There are "safer" ways to burn not so dry wood, you have to monitor flue temps and make sure you dont have a cool flue, it will reduce the...
I see you are in SE Wis., here in NW Iowa the weather has been cold then warm then blizzard then warm then cold, well you get the picture. Ground...
Do what works for you, if you burn your house down you know something is not right.:rofl: :lol:
You have keen observation skills, a good reason to make sure there is nothing incriminating in the photo.:wacky:
UncleJoe, I have seen that video before and the cars are so fast it looks fake but the people are moving at normal speed so I guess they are...
Loved the GT 40 and always been one of my favorite cars, had one as a kid and have a couple of newer ones now. When all the kids that had slot...
If done right barrel stoves are kinda cool.
A while back there was interest in me posting a picture of my slot car track so hope this works, I have a long way to go but it's up and running....
I know some people put sand in the bottom to make them last longer.
If you monitor your flue temps and burn accordingly you will never have a problem.
The guy from Maine on the other forum says he can hardly move today from pushing snow off his roof yesterday, getting old is not easy.
Just read on another forum from a guy in Maine who has snow up to his eaves and is having a hard time getting out of his house, I hope all is well...
I feel better now as I was so confused!:D
I dont think we are on the same page here.:headbang: