They do, not my Drolet and neither did the PE.
Low flue temps are going to cause problems in many causes no matter what the stove. One person who loved his Blaze King said he had buildup that...
I agree totally, black glass is the result as many have reported with cat stoves, many have reported creosote in the chimney also.
Would that be the temperature on the surface of the stove as I dont think that is "fairly cool" at all.
Scotty can kick me off the site for posting this if he wants. I dont agree with not standing for the anthem and I would never do it but I would...
[ATTACH]
Looks like a steal for 200 to me!
LOL all those numbers of which I agree but having used the same stove on different size chimneys (6" vs 7 and1/4") with 22 feet of chimney I can...
I looked but could not find if the OP stated how many feet of chimney he has? I agree with Unhdsm on the wood being inside a few days and working...
What kind of wood is that, finding ready to burn standing trees can be hard to do.
Burning here now also, had a fire every day for the last 3 days.
Not sure why you say PBS sucks as I can think of a lot of things that are way worse then PBS. I think they did a good job of honoring our vets by...
I will take a look at my 045 cover so I know exactly what you are talking about.
That's the same cover as my 045, this is a little pricey, but you can make an offer. OEM Stihl 045 / 056 AV Super / Magnum II Clutch / Chain...
Black powder has charcoal (made from wood) in it so that could work, more bang for your buck.
Not yet but a couple of days next week are supposed to be a high in the 40's.
The neighbor has an uglies box but he cant keep his wife out of it.:D
The using paper or cardboard in a wood stove is a common sense thing, its not a garbage burner and you are asking for trouble if the chimney is...
Probably dont have to "season" old boots!:hair: