Good morning, folks. Mid 40's and heavy sideways rain. Clearing and low 50's later. Indoor activities this morning. Possibly lunch with a...
Good morning, everyone. Low 30's with a bright full moon shining. heading to mid-50's. I'm going to deal with a few things in the yard this...
Thanks. No use for thieves. I hope they get caught.
2x
Nicely done!
Over the years, I've asked several places with wood-fired pizza ovens and it was always oak.
Good morning, everyone. Mid 30's and clear. Clouds with showers later, low 50's Happy Easter to all that observe. We'll be visiting Mom...
I broadcast this around my stacks. It works for me. [ATTACH]
Ummm... no. :cool: Not really. She did split a small piece of straight red oak a few years ago. That was enough for her. She's happy to keep...
It's mostly white oak. There's one log that's part punky, that I think might be some kind of birch. This one [ATTACH]
I go see Dr Hand this Wednesday morning. I'm guessing the cast will come off to be replaced with a removable brace, of sorts. It was on 3/3...
Well, my SIL had her trees taken down while I was out of town this past week. Her other BIL will be taking some as well as I. [ATTACH] Reverse...
Good morning, everyone Low 50's with light overcast. Heading to mid 60's and dry. Dealing with a few things in the yard this morning. Then...
The Christmas Bunny!! Nice catch.
It's nice the hollowness didn't go up too far.
Back home with my BL mini scrounge [ATTACH] crounge.
Thanks! I'm all in favor of PT. I just don't want to cause any further damage should there be something not right in the shoulder. If it's just...
Good morning, everyone. Cool and showery. Heading to mid 60's and sunny. Heading home today. Be safe Be healthy
Yeah. That'll work. What could go wrong?
Hey look! An unbroken right wrist(mine) and an intact left thumb(Brad's) [ATTACH] Ahh... those were the days.