Nice effort. I'd have not passed it up either.
That's a big one! Red maple? What will he be doing? Dropping limbs then trunk only? Brush is on you? 2cord.
Still plenty of chilly mornings and raw days ahead here. The wood stove has more SS wood to consume.
Don't forget BFT. Breaking Fiskars Tools
If you must flush, then do not crush. :thumbs:
The finches have turned yellow here. Feeders are out, but no sign of any hummingbirds yet.
Good morning, members. Mid-40's heading to low-60's, with rain later this afternoon. 42 years ago, Mrs MikeInMa (Carol) and I came together in...
Is that to be a "stepping stone" with the other locust cookies you sliced up?
Good morning, members. Upper 30's and clear. Heading to mid-60's I'm going to give walking behind my lawnmower a shot. See if I can make do...
Good morning, members. Mid-40's and overcast. Heading to mid-50's. I'll be seeing Mom and Dad this morning. I'll probably walk around the...
Nice views. Thanks for sharing!
Every fall I pull back the bark mulch and circle the crown with my own compost. Pull mulch back in place and the results can be seen each spring.
It's looking strong. [ATTACH] I have 5 clumps that are up
"The Brinnon and Quilcene fire departments responded and made a makeshift cribbing platform tall enough for the woman to stand on and pulled her...
It's ok. I found a stack of splits that fell over that I'll be restocking. Good job for one arm. :yes:
Good morning, members. Nice day ahead. I'll be dealing with a few things in the yard today. Be safe Be healthy
I just heard from my buddy. Something came up. No cutting tomorrow. But, soon!
A couple of ratchet straps, might be enough to hold it all together.
It might barber chair, with that crack. Proceed with caution.
Hey, "jank this!". :rofl: :lol: