File under things that make you go hmmm... Why is there a "d" in Fridge, but no "d" in refrigerator? Hmm...
Congrats on making your goal!! Not an easy thing to do.
Good morning, members. Mid 40's and clear. Heading to upper 60's and sunny. My folks house is now listed for sale. :dex: I'm thinking a...
Newly sharpened chain helped. We were in no rush. :yes:
Good morning, everyone. Another showery day, low 50's. I'll probably keep a small fire going. Be safe Be healthy
Prices for everything is up.
Good morning, members. Mid 40's and fog. Clearing later and mid 50's. Indoor day today. Be safe Be healthy
Fuel problems? :hair:
Neat! :cool:
[MEDIA]
Good morning, everyone. Cloudy day ahead with showers. Low 40's heading to mid-50's. Off to PO/T for shoulder and wrist this morning....
I finally made it back to my SIL's, with my friend helping out. The goal was to halve the double width rounds. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Brad's gift of BL, some cedar kindling, and a number of mulberry chunks to use in my smoker. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] And Sirchopsalot, brought...
What were they filled with?
Good morning, everyone. Nice day ahead. Mid-30's now, heading to near 70, sunny. I hope to get to my SIL's with a friend, to cut some red...
Most of the wood for the campfire was cut earlier in the day. My chainsaw ran for about 5min, cutting a bunch of dead, fallen branches that I...
:salute:
Not like that beast gtg in Michigan, but a gtg nonetheless. Myself, Sirchopsalot, and buZZsaw BRAD, and a few hangers-on, got together to...
"Horse's ash" can be added to the list.
You need a bigger table!