I went to my SIL's to break down the big oak rounds with hydros. My stamina, using mostly one arm, is way below what I'm expecting. It'll come...
Good morning, members. Low 40's and clear. Heading to 60⁰ and sunny. I'm planning to go to my SIL's this morning and split some oak rounds...
The wrist is getting better, as is the shoulder after a few weeks of therapy. I spent a couple hours of doing some split stacking yesterday. My...
Good morning, members. Chilly upper 30's and clear. Heading to mid 50's. I just fired up the woodstove. The furnace was coming on. :eek:...
If I was short on wood and couldn't wait 2-3 yrs for it to season fully, I'd split it smaller. I'm not short and can wait. 4" is OK for me to...
Anytime it's cool, cloudy, and drizzly, we'll light the stove to chase away any dampness or raw feeling in the air.
You put together some killah sandwiches!
I must say, my legs and back were feeling it towards the end. In a good way. My right hand is feeling tired and weak this afternoon. Also, my...
Everyone is always sooo helpful on this site. The offers are so overwhelming, I get emotional. I'm over it now, thanks! :whistle:
That same rack decided to give in to gravity....again. grr... [ATTACH] Not wanting to strike out, I decided to relocate to a recently moved...
A list like that is nice to add to!
I have the woodchuck timber jack. [ATTACH] It's sturdy and works.
Good morning, everyone. Happy Mother's Day! Low 40's to mid 50's. Mixed sun and clouds. Breezy and dry. My parents are in quarantine due...
fishingpol has a pizza oven that travels. Go to page 5 of this gtg thread and you'll see the efforts and results NE g2g has begun!
Good morning, everyone. Upper 40's, breezy and overcast. Only into the 50's. I'm planning to do some light yard work. The Bruins figured...
Right wrist and shoulder. When I slipped on the black ice, my feet slipped out to the left. My right arm went out, wrist broke, elbow locked....
The wrist is still sore, but progressing. The shoulder is more of a concern. Probable torn rotator cuff. It could heal on it's own. Time will...
Nice to see you back wooding. Don't overdo it.
I hope that's the end of anything other than preventative maintenance.
Good morning, everyone. Upper 40's and overcast to start. Showers possible, later this afternoon. Mid 60's later. Therapy on wrist and...