You just did
Oh I get that...just agreeing with feeling bad for the locals getting "squeezed out" of their nice hometown...and that I wouldn't wanna live there.
Sounds terrible...not kidding. IME, at least 99% of the time "the wealthy" means self entitled, and I can't stand that attitude.
Pretty sure 7530 firewood hoarders/sellers moving into the area would drive your prices down a bit...:rofl: :lol:
Looks like its on an endcap near automotive? That's where I found some...but they were cleaned out in the OPE area.
What do you think that wood actually is? You can take 3 different meters and get a reading that varies 5% low to high (BTDT) if you think its more...
Might be wrong sayin this to a landscape guy, but if you can still see grass, you don't have enough wood on that lot!! ;) :rofl: :lol: :D
Yup
Growing up I recall my uncle digging up sassy roots near the train tracks and making tea with it...'twas good!
It ain't hard, and you ain't the first...welcome to FHC!
:rofl: :lol: That brings back memories...when I was still working at the bike shop we would constantly have kids come in wanting an "aftermarket...
If using a quality oil, yes. I run 32:1 to 40:1 in every 2 cycle I've ever owned, no matter what OEM calls for, no issues at all.
I used the standard wood blade...cut like buttah
The question could be posed on one of the existing boiler threads...or a new one started...
You need heat already? I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but if you run that machine much in this weather, it is going to be a slobbery black...
I'd use as much doublewall stovepipe as much possible, but only after it comes out of the thimble...reason being is that you won't be able to...
Here's my search...it said "no matches" but sometimes if you look down through the list there will be something that actually is right, or will...