Work smart, not hard! Leverage, and things that roll are your friends! (pipe works good for heavy stuff like stoves) :handshake: I can't recall...
Planning on being there Saturday as usual...and as of right now I think the whole clan is coming. You think your grandkids will be there Saturday...
We had a customer that had a 6500 with TONS of hours...like 30-40 hours a week, for years on end...nothing but PM until the governor drive gear...
Unless someone has been screwing around with the valve adjustment, those don't often go out of adjustment...if its been sitting, then I'm sure you...
They often have a liftgate trailer...might be extra $ now though...
$1/yr and a written "rental" agreement makes it legal, and no chance of "squatters rights" for the neighbor...
Did BWS just admit he's running around with a hoe now...:eek: ;) :D :rofl: :lol:
Keeps your lung cancer free golden years away too :p :rofl: :lol: o_O
Hmm...weird, water only works for the lightest of buildup for me... anything more than just a haze takes some ashes too IME
Telescoping PTO shaft I'd guess...
Seems like a pretty good deal! [ATTACH]
No idea...my guess would be no. Seen a couple more... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] :whistle::whistle::whistle: [ATTACH]...
Good choice. MFP is great to deal with...Drolet (SBI) too.
Horse grave? Things that make you go "bzzzt poof"! The lines with one insulator are "low voltage" (but can still ruin your day) the one at the...
Yeah but you can probably put that truck places that most can't put a day cab cabover!
Can anybody see this link, cuz I can't...[MEDIA] Here's a screen shot... [ATTACH]
I'm always drawn back to the burrito supreme. Or if I want a cheap lunch I'll do a cheesy bean n rice burrito, and a chipotle ranch chicken...
Good advice...:fart: does not equal bonus points with the driving examiner! :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Dunmyer mowing llc , read anything that Scotty Overkill or Barcroftb posts about climbing, they are both talented and well experienced climbers,...
Its back... Taco Bell Mexican Pizza - FAQ | Taco Bell®