I'd sure take AS over the rust/crud that's in there on many vehicles!
Very nice! :yes:
Would a transfer belt help? I know some EMS folks...they do this a lot for people, some abuse the service though too, locally they had to start...
[MEDIA]
I got in on a group buy, but geez, that's been what, 6-7 years ago now, haven't heard anything about similar lately, may still be out there though....
Take em to the local tire place (not sears/Walmart, a real tire shop) and have them foam fill them...or just put a tube in...
I did the same a few years back...only I gave $200, and it had a couple known issues...no big deal, its a Honda clone, and I've worked on plenty...
Rick, face cord, neither one has a legal definition. In Ohio it has to be (legally) cord(s) or fractions of a cord. A face cord can be different...
I'm sure the tiny little bit of citronella in a candle would do nothing to a SS liner, even grade 304...it would literally do nothing to 316,...
There is no legal definition of "rick" in relation to firewood...we win :D
So you only have 1 Rick...:whistle: ;) :D
Well after building one of these clone 660's from a kit/box o parts, I can say with 100% certainty that their QC sux, so if you get a good one, it...
If you have fuel and spark then it must be a compression issue...or maybe crank seals...pull the muffler and get a look at the piston.
We want a video of getting that off there :D
:eek:
[IMG]
That reminds me of the joke about the new Indian chief trying to decide how much firewood to gather for the winter! :rofl: :lol:
Not sure which pic we are talking about for sure, but I don't see anything there that makes me think BE...its all too straight for one thing!...
I'd think that it may depend on the design of the stove somewhat...on some stoves the cat is kinda tucked back outta the way when bypassed, on...
I was always told that you don't want to use galvanized on gas line because the galvanizing can flake off and plug an orifice...but recently...