A pile of those would burn quite nicely...:whistle: Good thing its supposed to rain Friday
I wanna say check with Forklift Tire in Mansfield, that might be the place...if not they probably know where
X2 I doubt walt minds a lil chatter on the forum, as long as the stacks are high and the campfire stories are tall by this time next week! :saw:...
All you need is a good wiring diagram and the experience to read it (and know what is supposed to be where when) and you could likely figure it...
It didn't work for me earlier...does now. Mom n dad tell me that they put me on a pony ride when I was a lil guy (too young to recall it) and the...
IMO, chances are that this one will be found with a simple test light and a multimeter...
:yes::yes:
I'm sorry, hope this isn't your buddy, cuz this guy is not a mechanic, he (she?) is just a parts changer...you need a real mechanic, someone that...
Got down to almost 65* in the house...the squawking was getting louder...decided I'd better drop a match on a small load of so-so silver maple and...
Looks like you need to whack 'em, and she stack 'em! :thumbs:
:eek: Come on Mr Harvey, give us the rest of the story!
I'm sure it would be a totally different injury, but we were at my sisters place earlier this summer and my nephews got their cheap lil BB guns...
Yup, it depends...some species dry more than others...often times if they have been dead standing for years the limb wood will be ready to roll,...
X2
Without reading back through, are you 100% sure the fuel is good?
Big difference between a "cheap" store bought foam filled wheelbarrow tire and a professionally filled tire from the local shop...and I know you...
Uh oh, better get that sorted out!
I think Ima wait until tomorrow afternoon to light up first fire in the lil Drolet LR fireplace stove...
Foam filled...
Forecast looks a lil sketchy for Saturday, but that's what they said for today too... only had a passing shower where we were...not too bad...